After our kiss, we exited the hall to a standing ovation.
If you've just joined us for the recaps and want to catch up, here's what we've done so far.
- Highlighted my dress and how it almost didn't happen.
- cubes and I took our turn in the spotlight for our portraits.
- The bridespeople get herded for photos.
- Socks captured!
- The groomspeople get herded for photos.
- The wedding party struck a pose.
- I get veiled.
- The best man and Diva of Honor signed our marriage license.
- In turn, our witnesses, cubes and I, and our rabbi signed our ketubah.
- Family congratulated us while we waited for ceremony time.
- Then the chuppah was readied.
- The Rabbi and the chuppah proceeded down the aisle.
- Our grandmothers, cubes' attendants, and cubes walked down the aisle.
- The girls went next, and then it was my turn and I walked down the aisle with my parents.
- Once we were both at the chuppah, it was time to get married!
- We each stepped on a glass.
Credits: All photographs unless noted otherwise were taken by Jessica Palopoli. Bride's dress: Vintage I.Magnin, reconstructed by Miss Velvet Cream. Bride's hat and veil: Estar Hats. Bride's makeup by Guille of The Lobby Salon. Bride's hair styled by Catherine Walters. Bride's hair color and cut by John Skinner and Louise Frost of CODE Salon, respectively. Groom's hair by Cindy Lopez of Azure Salon. Groom's suit: Vintage Gucci from Sui Generis, reconstructed by Miss Velvet Cream.