{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, November 22, 2010

In the Moment: Walking Down the Aisle Part 2


Once cubes and his parents walked down the aisle, time finally started moving quickly.
Monica walks while Brian waits

While I was standing in line, I realized that I'd forgotten my handkerchief. Luckily my dad had an extra one ready to lend me.
Brian walks while Amy waits and I search for a replacement handkerchief.

Amy, Diva of Honor

I didn't get to sneak a peek of Amy walking down the aisle as the doors to the hall were closed so that I could make my grand entrance. Just like our Burning Man ceremony, I just wanted to walk down the aisle. This time it was Brittani rather than Brian who held me back.

Finally it was time for us to walk down the aisle. The doors opened and I glimpsed cubes across the hall.
Me, My Dad Paul, My Mom Niki

As I walked down the aisle, I didn't notice anything but cubes.
Me, My Dad Paul, My Mom Niki

My Mom Niki, My Dad Paul, Me

Next up, our ceremony.

If you've just joined us for the recaps and want to catch up, here's what we've done so far.
Credits: All photographs unless noted otherwise were taken by Jessica Palopoli. Bride's dress: Vintage I.Magnin, reconstructed by Miss Velvet Cream. Bride's hat and veil: Estar Hats.  Bride's and Girls' makeup by Guille of The Lobby Salon. Bride's and Girls' hair styled by Catherine Walters. Bride's hair color and cut by John Skinner and Louise Frost of CODE Salon, respectively. Groom's hair by Cindy Lopez of Azure Salon. Groom's suit: Vintage Gucci from Sui Generis, reconstructed by Miss Velvet Cream. Girls' dresses: Adrianna Papell from Nordstrom and Macy*s. Girls' necklaces: GemKitty. Boys' ties: The Limited. Boys' shirts: Proper Cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...