{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, November 15, 2010

Update: Post Wedding Chop Complete

Until today I really thought I had just below shoulder length hair when cubes and I first started really hanging out. But um... well photos don't lie - it was actually longer as you can see.
Strike a Pose!
Steve's and My Combined Birthday Party - January 2009
Photography Credit: NetDiva via Flickr

Fast forwarding through photos, I noticed a couple of things. First: my hair has pretty much been styled the same for at least two years.
Me at My Shower, October 2010
Photography Credit: Jessica Palopoli via Flickr

sterngrovewedding09 113
Ames' Bridesmaids and Matron of Honor (I'm second from the left)
Ames' and Steve's Wedding, June 2009
Photography Credit: Jessica Palopoli via Flickr

With the exception of my color, my hairstyle has been pretty conservative. And second: invariably my hair is pulled back into a ponytail.
BaconCamp SF 2010
BaconCamp SF, May 2010
Photography Credit: Dave Schumaker via Flickr

iPhone 874
June 2010
Photography Credit: Jessica Palopoli via Flickr

And now, full-res
Mooflyfoof and I at Promises and Pearls, July 2010
Photography Credit: San Francisco Photobooth

Now for some reason I had this idea that my hair was shorter and was more fun. And as a result of this idea... cubes has had to keep talking me down. Down from what you ask? From taking scissors and just lopping off my long tresses. I'd reached ponytail saturation and my stylist was unavailable before we left for our honeymoon (her new salon opens this week - while we're away). Luckily Ames came to his rescue - recommending her stylist Jaretta of Fringe Salon. Without further ado, here's my Deva - curly girl cut.

Photography Credit: Taken with my iPhone by cubes

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...