{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Groom: What I'm Looking Forward To - Part 5

Ever After

What I'm most looking forward to is our life together. After we say "I Do" I'm looking forward to a brief return to normalcy. A life without the craziness of wedding planning or Burning Man projects, a life I get to share with my amazing new wife. Not a life that's entirely free from sadness or conflict, because that would be a fantasy, but one where we love and support each other and face our difficulties together. A life that, someday, we can look back on as full of joy and laughter, good food and adventures, and the occasional surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...