{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Bride: What I'm Looking Forward To - Part 5

Tonight we break for fun. Boys and girls go their separate ways. What I'm looking forward to today is:

My Bridal Shower

The theme is "Here's to the Future" - but it's not space related (no Dale Arden redux). To reduce my overall stress level and increase the fun, I asked for the details to be kept secret. All I know is be ready at 7pm. Dress up.

When I asked about whether I could safely get away with heels (yes I truly am *that* klutzy), the answer was yes, but bring boots. Now... which outfit will I wear? A shift with ruffle that Juicy helped pick out? Or a vintage 1950s ensemble? Decisions. Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...