{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Groom: What I'm Looking Forward To - Part 2

Exchanging Rings

We've talked about our various rings on several occasions. At our playa wedding we exchanged our Burning Man rings. And, of course, there's Eden's engagement ring. I'm looking forward to the exchange of our proper wedding bands, which, incidentally, are not pictured here--you'll have to come see the bands for yourself.

There are various moments when I become increasingly aware that I will have the privilege of sharing my life with Eden, but, if I had to pick one moment where the dream becomes real, it will be when we exchange our proper wedding bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...