{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, March 15, 2010

Which way up?

I'd always thought that my stylist who I'd been going to for years would be doing my hair for my wedding. Unfortunately I can't afford her. What this means is that I've never really thought about what I wanted me hair to look like - I've always trusted her and was going to leave it to her.

So now I have a hair and makeup trial coming up and I need to be able to tell the makeup artist (MUA) what I want. Wedding blogs to the rescue. Here are a bunch of styles that might work for me. Do you have a favorite? Should I wear my hair (just past the middle of my back) up, partially up, or down?



Were you surprised to find out you can't afford your stylist's wedding prices? How did you chose a MUA?

Photography Credits:

  1. Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz via Inspirations & Creations – Elizabeth Anne Designs, March 8, 2010
  2. Sam and Mary Photography via Style Me Pretty, February 24, 2010
  3. Stella & Leon Alesi via Style Me Pretty, March 12, 2010
  4. Cato & Pade via Polka Dot Bride, March 2, 2010
  5. Holger Thoss via Style Me Pretty, March 9, 2010
  6. Jessica Lorren via Style Me Pretty, February 23, 2010
  7. Modern Life Studios via WeddingBee, March 2, 2010
  8. Melissa Musgrove, February 11, 2010 (lots of gorgeous options!)
  9. Chelsea Nicole via Style Me Pretty, February 26, 2010
  10. Unknown
  11. Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...