{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What Inspires Me: My Muses

I'm inspired by my surroundings. Store windows. Product displays.
Antiques20090607_Random023
20090607_Random018

By what I chose to read (or flip through). Menus. Cookbooks. Print magazines.
Issue 2
Issue 8
Cook's Country

Catalogs.
NapaStyle and Williams SonomaWilliams Sonoma

By what I pick up: product packaging, vintage postcards, and more. By what I read or see online, blogs, online-only magazines, websites, advertisements, videos, and more.

Over the past year and a half, I've been snapping photos and clipping pages to serve as inspiration for our wedding album (as well as our gift to our parents). Sunday, cubes and I will be celebrating our 6-month wedding anniversary and the month after going on our honeymoon. In January, I set a goal for myself that before we left for our honeymoon our wedding album and the gifts for our parents would be completed and in our hands; I'm rapidly running out of time. For the next few weeks, I'm going to focus on those projects. While I do so, A Timeless Affair, will go on a brief hiatus. You can bet when we return I'll have lots to share! We'll also have a new URL - more on that later once the hosting transfers are all complete. Thank you all for your support and see you soon!

Credits: Images taken by Eden Hensley Silverstein for A Timeless Affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...