{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday: A New Take on Cowboy Boots

I'm a sucker for boots so when I saw this shoe shot on Ruffled last week, I knew I had to share it.

Credits: Photographed by AbiQ Photography, spotted on Ruffled

And then I started thinking. About what? About shoe shots, specifically of his shoes - the groom's shoes. 

How many times in a recap do you see the groom's shoes? Often times a groom purchases new shoes for the wedding and care has gone into the choice. So today's Tuesday Shoesday post is for the boys. Here are some shoe shots that caught my attention.

Credits (left to right): Photographed by Carolyne Gerszegi Photography, spotted on Brenda's Wedding BlogPhotographed by Polly Alexandre spotted on Once WedShoes by Nike ID, photographed by Morgan Trinker Photography, spotted on The Bride's Cafe. 

Are you planning on featuring your groom's shoes on their own? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...