{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Purseday: Papaya with Saffron

My passion for yellow - Saffron - in this case continues. Ever since I saw Kate Spade's Spring 2011 advertisements with Bryce Dallas Howard I've been loving the pairing of yellow and pink - in this case Papaya. How cute are these shopping bags by BAGGU?

Reusable Totes by Baggu (Saffron available from Endless or Tags.com)
Such a bright and cheery way to go shopping. I also love that they fold up into a 5"x5" square and can be easily tucked into a purse. With the ability to hold up to 50 pounds, bags tearing and eggs falling to the ground around me will be a thing of the past. I'm not sure if cubes would be willing to carry such vibrantly colored shopping bags for me though.

Maybe I should just satisfy my appetite for color with the bags from Kate Spade that Bryce is sporting? She's wearing the Melody dress, $445, with Essex Small Scout bag, $295, and Essex Scout bag, $395,
all from Kate Spade New York.


For more lovely #ThursdayPurseday picks, check out these other blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...