{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Purseday: An American in Paris

A couple of weeks ago I discovered Haleigh's blog, "Making Magique." Haleigh was "conceived in Canada; raised in California, and destined for Paris."

My pick for today is not so much a purse as her entire blog. I mean what girl doesn't dream of growing up and living in Paris? Gigi (Amazon link). Funny Face (Amazon link). An American in Paris (Amazon link). I want to be Haleigh when I grow up. Until then, I'm going to dream.

If you haven't seen Haleigh's blog, it's a visual delight, full of lots of ideas for engagement shoots.

For more lovely #ThursdayPurseday picks, check out these other blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...