{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Purseday: Restrained Dots

Whenever I look at clothes from the 1940s, 1950s, or 1960s, I think how easy it was for women to look gorgeous without even trying. Now I know this is far from the truth. The perfectly coifed hairstyles of the 40s and 50s took hours.

I'm really stuck on polka dots this week. I think they add a touch of fun to an outfit. Therefore, today's Thursday Purseday pairs a simple black wiggle dress with dots. I also threw in a bow (on the kitten heels) for good measure.
Where to Get the Look: Liz Claiborne Derby Hat from Rogue Retro$15; Polka Dot Belt from By the Way$12.50; Black Wiggle Dress from Vintage Dresses Outlet, $29.95; Polka Dot Purse from Bobettes$27; Black Leather Pumps with Bow from Woo Hoo Only 10 Dollars$10.
For more lovely purses, check out these other blogs: BrancorpaDemoiselleMagnolia RougePeach BrideA Realistic WeddingSparkle & HaySwatchbook Weddings and The Unreal Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...