{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Favorite Things #1

Here's a snapshot of what caught my eye this week.

Vintage Lucky One and The Pop Shoppe Soda Bottles from Hindsvik $18 ea; Taupe Wedding Dress by Sally Lacock via Love My Dress; Sterling Heart Padlock Clasp $30; JoTotes Camera Bags via How About Orange $89

I love the vintage soda bottles. They'd be great as props for a photo shoot or to hold flowers in a table centerpiece. I was also excited to see JoTotes' new vintage-inspired camera bag. (Unfortunately they're currently out of the purple, so I'll just have to wait for mine.) And of course I couldn't leave out this gorgeous wedding dress by Sally Lacock that I want to wear to a wedding this coming April as a guest.

Anything out there that really caught your eye this week?

Have a great weekend! Be sure to come back next week for another wedding recap (Monday), gorgeous flower girl dresses by Vintage Precious (Tuesday), creating your own custom jewelry with GemKitty (Thursday) and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...