{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Your Something Blue

For Fall weather I'm just loving shoes in colors. I love the idea of blue pumps peeping out from under a wedding dress or business suit.
Nine West Mastique
$88.95 On Sale for $71.16 from Zappos.com

Aerosoles Benefit
$88.95 from ShoeBuy
In With the New Heel in Navy
In With the New Heel in Navy

Seychelles
$89.99 from ModCloth
I think my new favorite online store is ModCloth hands down - super cute stuff at reasonable prices.

Check out these other blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday posts: Bellwether ThoughtsBrancorpaDemoiselleJan Schill PhotographyLandlocked BrideLemon BrideLife in the Super BurbsLittle Miss Bride to BeMagnolia RougeMeant to be SentPeach BridePostcards & PrettiesA Realistic WeddingSanta Barbara ChicSimply & Forever, and Swatchbook Weddings(I try to keep these links up-to-date, removing sites who no longer participate in Tuesday Shoesday and adding new participants, but sometimes I miss one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...