{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What Inspires Me: Hydrangeas



This Saturday we're going to head out to the San Francisco Flower Mart and pick up the flowers for our wedding cake and our bouquets. So of course flowers are on my mind. 

Here are some ideas that are driving my thinking for my bouquet and our cake. 





I really like the style of the pink hydrangea bouquet below - substituting ivy in place of the other greenery as my mom has as much ivy as we want to use in her yard. 
For My Bouquet:
100lc_rw_chantellereid8a
Photography Credit: Natalie McComas via 100 Layer Cake

east coast wedding
Photography Credit: Jeff Greenough via Style Me Pretty

Photography Credit: Lisa Dawn via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Photography Credit: Gia Canali Photography via 100 Layer Cake

For Our Wedding Cake:
Wedding-Cake-with-Purple-Hydrangeas
Photography Credit: Kristen Honeycutt via Inspirations & Creations

Photography Credit: Natalie McComas via 100 Layer Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...