{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Bride: What I'm Looking Forward To - Part 3

Our Something Borrowed

This Sunday cubes and I won't just exchange the rings we picked out for one another. We'll also exchange his grandparents' rings. When we announced we were getting married last September, Nan offered us their rings for the ceremony. We were both incredibly touched by this gesture.

I never got to meet Poppy, he passed away before cubes and I met. From the stories I've heard of their life together and their love, I feel very honored that we'll be borrowing many years of wedded bliss. In fact, one of the nicest compliments cubes has ever given me was when he compared our life to that of Nan and Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...