{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Groom: What I'm Looking Forward To - Part 3


I should preface this post by pointing out that I'm not a particularly Jewy Jew. There will be no chair dance at our wedding, but, that said, there are some Jewish wedding traditions that I'm a fan of, in particular, yichud. Put simply, yichud is the opportunity for the newly married couple to spend some time in a room by themselves.

After all the craziness involved with planning, and experiencing the wedding, I'm looking forward to some quiet time with Eden where we can simply sit, bask in each other's glow, and enjoy the moment of being newly married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...