{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Etsy Tuesday: Vintage Wedding Dresses

We've got less than a week to go, so I've got weddings on my mind. You might remember that for my wedding I've chosen to wear a reconstructed version of my mom's 1960s dress. As I love all things 1950, I did a quick search on Etsy to see what my wedding gown might have looked like if my mom hadn't saved her gown for me.

Today's Etsy Tuesday highlights vintage gowns that depending on your wedding style would be amazing. Hmm... there were three proposals, maybe there should be three weddings?

Vintage Romance
vintage 1950s classic dreamy WHIMSICAL and LACE wedding dress with VEIL
1950s Lace Wedding Dress with Veil

For the bride who must have an Alfred Angelo:
vintage 50s Alfred Angelo Couture Ivory Lace Illusion Princess Full Length Bridal Wedding Ball Gown Sz S
1950s Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress

For the bride who wants a more traditional vintage gown for that princess feeling:
Floating Frills... A 1950s Tulle and Lace White Wedding Dress with Four Decadent Tiered Layers
1950s Wedding Dress

Chic Vintage
Vintage 1950's Chinese style Dress.  White lace.  Pin up Glamour. Small size
1950s Chinese-Style Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...