{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sneak Peek: Favors for Our Burning Man Wedding

Yesterday's mail brought our wedding favors for our Burning Man Wedding - a box of personalized buttons.

Want to see a sneak peek? (Yes I know I said you'd have to wait, but I love how the design turned out.)
Overall, I was very impressed with Wacky Buttons. I received a proof of the approved design. Then after submitting the order, we received a proof of our buttons. From design to order to delivery, the entire process took just 4 business days. While their Time Calculator could be a little more user friendly (include the estimated time to approve design), everywhere else Wacky Buttons went above and beyond. It was easy to upload your own artwork. (If you didn't have Adobe Photoshop they had an online design tool.) The price was right. The customer service was great. I would definitely order from them again.

So what do you think of the wedding favors? Did you do something untraditional for your favors?

1 comment:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Burning Man Wedding I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...