{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fab Find: Costume Wigs

Last year for Burning Man I had my hair braided. With my crazy schedule I didn't have time to get my hair braided. Also, with my hair six inches longer than last year, no one was sure whether or not the braids would be too heavy.

Unsure of ordering wigs - sight unseen and untried - from the Internet, I decided to visit the wig store I kept passing on the way to and from Ardent West.

My fab find? Trendy Hair Gallery and their Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off or 20% off coupon (available from their website). For any burners looking to get wigs last minute and avoid overnight shipping costs, this is a great way to go.
Wigs (from upper left, clockwise): Cindy by Sepia, Hot Pink Color $48 ($55.95 for 100% Human Hair & $29.95 for Synthetic Hair from BestWigOutlet); Cindy by Sepia, T1B, Deep Red Color $48; Cecilia by Eve, RT-BUGB Color $48 (the wig I'm planning on wearing the night of our playa wedding)
; Fantasy by Sepia, Grapevine Color $48 ($38.95 from BestWigOutlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...