{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, July 30, 2010

Burning Man: The Bride's Outfit

Two of the three vintage petticoats I ordered for my Burning Man wedding "dress" arrived this week.
And can I just say this? This look is better than what I first planning! I absolutely love the soft contrast between the off-white and cream petticoats and the detailing.
Right now I'm actually thinking of only wearing the two. And when I top them off with my Miss Velvet Cream denim top - wow.
One of the petticoats has a pink stain on the front of the swiss dot ruffle that I wasn't aware of when I ordered. There were (are) a few other stains pictured but as I was layering the slip under others those stains didn't concern me.
So initially the pink stain concerned me. I thought it would be noticeable and was considering dying the slip. But after trying on the outfit I don't think I'll need to.

What do you think? Can you tell where the stain is when I'm wearing the petticoat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...