{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dressing the Groom: The Suit Redux

After some rescheduling hijinks, we finally managed to sync up with Scatha for my final suit fitting on the Saturday before last.


As I expected, Miss Velvet Cream worked her magic, and the suit, much like our cake, is made of awesome.


The suit has an edgier look to it featuring D-ring closures, a Mandarin collar, and Scatha's signature patchwork effect, but fits like a classically tailored suit, which is to say, very well.

The suit is complemented by a vest, which features more aggressive patchwork texturing and, possibly my favorite touch, a ring pocket!


As a finishing touch Scatha sewed on the innards of a pocket watch, and two keys (not pictured).


I'm so looking forward to the chance to wear my suit down the aisle, probably the only thing that I'm anticipating more is finally getting to see Eden in her dress. A fine suit is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...