{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Dainty Pink Shoes w/Black Accents

Now I'm not typically a pink shoe kinda girl, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. Immediately I fell in love with these beauties by Via Spiga:
Via Spiga Kelly
$60.71 from 6pm.com (This is 72% off!)

As Rachel Zoe would say, "I die!" But, alas they're not in my size. Boo. I really should learn to search with my shoe size as a filter. If you find these shoes in a 7 please, pretty please, point me in their direction.

In your wedding searches have you come across the seemingly perfect accessory that just wasn't meant to be?

For those that love pink shoes, here are some other pink shoes with black accents that I came across. (In case you're curious as to why this combination, it's to go with my getaway outfit - a 1950s vintage navy dress with dainty black ribbons and a navy hat with black (soon to be pink) ribbon).)


Pleaser Bliss-38
$47.95 from Zappos.com
Not in my size. Not sure if the lace is too much.

Pleaser Seduce-219
$39.95 from Endless
With a black ribbon, these shoes would be hard to pass up.

Betsey Johnson Calandra
$154 from Zappos.com
Out of my price range, but matches the criteria pink with black ribbon.


Type Z Nura
$54.60 from 6pm.com
Close to my price range, but not my style.

1950s Shoes, Hand finished by Kimel, California, Size 7 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...