{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Boots and Bootlets

I love boots. I love bootlets. My favorite pair of shoes is a pair of 13+ year old cowboy boots. One reason I love my boots is that I'm a klutz. I'm probably the only person in the world that can slip and fall wearing athletic shoes.

For the wedding I'm wearing boots. Last night I worked on replacing the too short athletic laces that came with the boots with ribbons in our wedding colors. Here's the before - straight from Idol Vintage - and the after.


What do you think?

In honor of Shoesday Tuesday and my love of boots and bootlets, here are some of the boots I'm craving.
Diane Von Furstenberg Alexandria $308.70

BCBGeneration Demetria $109.95
(Source)

Oak Tree Women's 'Vow' Lace Up Fashion Western Boot - Brown Nubuck
Oak Tree Vow $95.99

Oak Tree Farms Women’s ‘Catherine’ Western Boots - Brown
Oak Tree Catherine $149.99

1 comment:

  1. I love those boots, and great idea for the ribbon. Where did you get the boots?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...