{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, May 28, 2010

What Inspires Me: Table Numbers

You probably thought I was kidding a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned I had been collecting images of table numbers. Trust me, no one was more surprised than I to find out I notice as well as think about table numbers. Considering how I turned a BaconCamp task into a dry-run DIY Project for our table numbers I should have suspected I was a tad eccentric.

Do you notice table numbers? Do they grab your attention as a design element or do you just look at them to tell you where you need to sit? If you're married, did you put a lot of thought into your table numbers? Please share what you did.

Paper Numbers Coordinated with Your Invitation and/or Programs


6. Once Wed. Notice the detailing on the corner of the kraft paper runner?

9. Wedding Chicks. Just love the detailing on the corners!

Sources: 10. Monumental Designs via Green Wedding Shoes. 11. Yes, Please Design via Once Wed. 12. Grey Likes Weddings. 13. Style Me Pretty. 14. Style Me Pretty.

bahama wedding

Of the designs shared here, I like the "table tent" style table numbers (#2, #6, #9, and #15). They're functional and budget friendly. I'm not sure that our Coffee Paper Card Stock is heavy enough to stand tall. We'll have the beer and wine bottle candlestick holders down the center of our tables so we could hang the table numbers similar to #12. What do you think would be more noticeable? A table tent at the end of the table or a number hanging from candlesticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...