{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday: See, Sigh, Buy

Vintage-inspired fashion is everywhere. It's been years since I walked into or window shopped at Talbots; but, Julianne Moore might have me returning for a visit. I ran across her print advertisement for Talbots and fell in love with the look and her shoes. The ad sent me racing to the Talbots website. And oh the goodies I found there.
Credits: Joanna slingbacks, $129; Talbots Print Advertisement featuring Julianne Moore spotted on Pink Lemonade Design; Porshia platforms, $159; D'Orsay flats, $119Talbots website.
I love that they have bows in platforms. In slingbacks (which I can wear!). And in flats. All adorable.

Have you seen the new campaign? I'm going to be scouring the fashion magazines so that I can save a copy of the ad.

For more #TuesdayShoesday goodness, check out these other blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...