{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Shoesdays: Connect the Dots

Ever since I saw these peep toes with polka dot bows last week on Sparkle & Hay and sandals on Green Wedding Shoes, I've been on the hunt for polka dots.

Photography Credits: Unknown via Sparkle & Hay Brandon + Kristen Kidd via Green Wedding Shoes.
And I discovered that polka dot shoes are hard to find. Well let me rephrase; pumps that I'd feel comfortable walking in are hard to find.

Where to Get the Look: Ellie Shoes Paige Wedge Pumps Funky Boutique $79.95; Not Rated Cover Look Polka Dot Pump Endless $50.95; D&G DS2499 E4931 Zappos $387; Ellie Shoes Polka Dot Peep Toes Roxy's Boutique $47.25; Kate Spade New York Molly Zappos.com, $206.
Once again I'm drawn back to vintage heels.

Where to Get the Look: Dingaling $8; JetSet Vintage $22; Bad Baby Vintage $26.
How do you feel about polka dots? Love them or hate them?




Update: There must be something in the air. Couture Allure Vintage also featured polka dots today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...