{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favorite Things #3

It's almost always about paper with me. Therefore it's no surprise that this week's round up of my favorite things are almost all paper. There's a map of San Francisco formed from type alone. For those looking for eco-friendly flowers: a bouquet made from vintage maps and a boutonnière with paper petals.

Not into paper poms? Why not try decorating styrofoam spheres with layers of cut out circles of vintage paper?

Looking for a unique way to store your engagement shoot or wedding photos? Pick up a skeleton key USB drive tie a couple of ribbons in your wedding colors around it and voila, a personalized keepsake!

The Finds (left to right clockwise): San Francisco Map by Axis Maps via Hello! Lucky, $14.95 to $195.25 with discounts for bulk purchases; Skeleton Key USB Drive by Fred Flare via Design*Sponge, $58; Cathy of California via Creative Odds 'n EndsWhite Loft Studio via Sweetest OccasionKim + Phil Photography via 'I do' it yourself.

The Grand De-Cluttering will continue this weekend so no Saturday or Sunday posts. I'll be back bright and early on Monday with another recap - our first standing ovation. Wednesday, I kick off the first in a series I'm titling "Pampering the Groom." And just in time for Valentine's Day, on Thursday I'm going to show how to create vintage style stamps. You won't want to miss it!

So what are you up to this weekend? Anything going on that I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...