{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Ruffles

New Year's Eve is this Friday and I'm still looking for the perfect pair of heels to wear with my dress. I'm wearing a Jessica McClintock evening gown that's a little too long for my favorite pair of strappy BCBG heels. While rain isn't forecasted, mid-40s are a little too cool to go out in sandals.

I love these Jeffrey Campbell shoes featured on Green Wedding Shoes in November and have been on the hunt for a pair of shoes in nude with a delicate ruffle detail. I love the pumps from J.Crew but unfortunately they're not available any more.
Credits: Left Jagger Photography via Green Wedding Shoes; Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. Right top: Unicorn Princess Heel in Black by Jeffrey Campbell via ModCloth. Right middle: Shoes by Cesare Paciotti 729610 via Zappos. Right bottom: Shoes by J.Crew.
For more lovely shoes, check out these other blogs: Bellwether Thoughts, Brancorpa, Demoiselle, Jan Schill Photography, Landlocked Bride, Life in the Super Burbs, Little Miss Bride to Be, Magnolia Rouge, Marry You Me, Meant to be Sent, Merci New York, Niche White, Peach Bride, Postcards & Pretties, A Realistic Wedding, Santa Barbara Chic, Simply & Forever, and Swatchbook Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...