{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What We Did: The Dress

One of the hardest things in the wedding planning was keeping my dress a secret from cubes. The dress set the tone for the entire wedding - from stationery to venue to decor. Here's what cubes knew definitively before the wedding day:
Want to know how the dress evolved? Check out the first consultation to the final fitting below.

First Consultation: September 9, 2009
Personal Photos taken with my iPhone

First Fitting: October 2009
Personal Photos taken with my iPhone by Miss Velvet Cream

Final Fitting: March 7, 2010
Personal Photos taken with my iPhone by my Mom

For the final look, you'll have to wait for photos from our wedding to see how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...