{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Pop of Color

After going back and forth and envying my maids' shoes, in the end I went with boots as well as a pair of black Mary Janes, and of course ended up barefoot.

I came across Joanna and Jeremy's wedding via Glamour & Grace during our mini-break. I don't know whether the bride fashioned the pop of color in her palette around the shoes or whether the shoes were a result of her palette, but they're the epitome of elegant romance.

What do you think?

Photography Credit: A&A Photography via Glamour & Grace

Check out these other blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday posts: Bellwether Thoughts, Brancorpa, Demoiselle, Gwyneth Paige, Jan Schill Photography, Landlocked Bride, Lemon Bride, Life in the Super Burbs, Little Miss Bride to Be, Magnolia Rouge, Meant to be Sent, Peach Bride, Postcards & Pretties, A Realistic Wedding, Santa Barbara Chic, Simply & Forever, and Swatchbook Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...