{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Monday, March 22, 2010

Making Up the Bride: The Hair and Makeup Trial




Yesterday I had a hair and makeup trial. Overall both cubes and I liked the hairstyle. From the Front and side I think it's a little too severe. I was a little disappointed that my hair didn't really look like the images I gave for inspiration.

Two things for the hair that I'd change for the day of the wedding are that the bangs will be loose rather than pulled back across my forehead for a softer look and the ponytail with the curls will be lower so that the curls brush my shoulder. Luckily I'm going to have another trial.

Did you like the results of your hair and makeup trial?

The Inspiration Photography Credits (Clockwise from top left):
  1. Melissa Musgrove, February 11, 2010
  2. Unknown
  3. Steve Depino via Style Me Pretty, February 18th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...