{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday: Telling a Shoe Story

I'm a big fan of letting your girls choose their own shoes. There's just something about variation on a color theme that I like. For our wedding, it was great getting emails with shoe finds from the girls. Not only did I get to shop for my shoes, I was able to vicariously shop for theirs.
Credits: Dove gray shoes were designed by Jess, the bride, inspired by "Randee" from Badgley Mischka. Groom's shoes are by Salvatore Ferragamo. All shoe shots photographed by Rebecca of Docuvitae. Shoe story found on La Petite Coquin.
On the day of our wedding, I hadn't really thought about the shoe shots I wanted. If you're obsessed with shoes, here are some shots you might want to include on your list:

  • Bride's shoes
  • Bride's shoes with her maids' shoes
  • Bride putting on her shoes
  • Bride's feet
  • Bride and her attendants' feet
  • Bride and groom's feet
  • Groom's shoes
  • Groom's feet
  • Groom and his attendants' feet
Any other shoe shots that should be on a bride's list?


For more #TuesdayShoesday goodness, check out these other blogs:

1 comment:

  1. I simply cherish the shoes! Wonderful shoes collection. They are so delightful. I love to read your blog as I get fashion accessories update regularly. Thanks for great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...