{ Inspiration }          { Fashion }          { Green[er] }          { DIY }          { Tips }          { Our Wedding }

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream


for Ice Cream!

Yesterday we got a call that more gifts had arrived. Now you probably figured from the title that one of the gifts was an ice cream maker (thank you Mooflyfoof for recommending!).

All afternoon I kept thinking about non-dairy, refined-sugar free ice "cream" desserts.
I hope y'all like ice cream as much as we do. Wonder why? 

Well, I want to throw an ice cream social! OK, it'll actually be more of an appetizer/ice cream/wine social as I want to use the Griddler and the Vinturi too!

So the question now. Do we have to wait to use our registry gifts? Have you started using yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...